10th - 16th January - Cosmic Week Ahead
10th - 16th January 2022 - Cosmic Week Ahead
How did you find the first week of the new year?
Did you notice the difference in energy between the start of this year and last year?
I've certainly felt much calmer and more focused this time around, and I've been loving the flow of Capricorn energy since the New Moon on 2nd January.
I've been enjoying my preparation for the year ahead and my exploration of the energy of January. You can read my recent blog about how 'Groundwork' has become my word of the month >>here<<
This week, 10th - 16th January, is all about the energy building to the Full Moon in Cancer in a week's time. The waxing phases of the lunar cycle are connected to building, attracting and manifesting.
Most of my journaling and tarot readings this year so far are urging us to take January steady and focus on building strong foundations onto which we will build the remainder of the year.
I feel the reason for such focus on foundation building is that many of our old foundations were torn down over the past two years. Now is the time to find a new and abundant alignment to our new and exciting goals and dreams.
Let's look at the energy breakdown for the week ahead below. I also share a daily journaling prompt and a look at how I process the theme for the day ahead based on what's happening in my life right now.
Monday 10th January
🔮 Avoid the Drama - The day begins with a challenging void of course Moon triggered by a Square to Pluto, making things emotionally intense. Instead of getting caught up in the drama of others, focus on your own growth, success and abundance.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What life dramas do you need to avoid and how can you move away from them with ease?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I'm not one for drama, and if drama comes to my door, I find it an incredibly challenging energy to be part of. I recently struggled with this as someone we needed to be in contact with as we moved house, insisting on (over) sharing a lot of emotional baggage. I honestly felt so drained by the energy of this person, I actually felt quite ill. Thankfully, it's all done with now, but it shows how we must be mindful of what we project onto others, as they may also struggle with the energy of being part of someone's drama.
Tuesday 11th January
🔮 The Moon Square Mercury could make decision-making impossible today. It's frustrating, isn't it, when your feelings are at odds and you spend a lot of energy getting nowhere. Don't worry about today's inability to commit, as tomorrow is another day and a whole new energy. Consider that a bit of time is exactly what you need to see things more clearly.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - Where are you struggling to make a decision today?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I know first hand that there is such a thing as decision fatigue. Decision making is exhausting. It uses a lot of mental energy. I now don't give myself a hard time when I struggle to commit to something important. Instead, I write down the issue, close the notepad, and return to it the next day with a fresh rested mind.
Wednesday 12th January
🔮 There are some harmonious lunar aspects happening today which will support the ease and flow of your energy. If yesterday had you struggling to make important decisions, today will certainly be more conducive to the decision-making process. We end the day with the Moon trine Pluto, triggering a void of course Moon. If this happens during your sleeping hours, your dreams may be very vivid and insightful.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What decisions need your attention today?
- 👩🏻🦰 Tonight's void is happening during my sleeping hours. As an already vivid dreamer, I find that preparing for sleep by winding down in the evening and enjoying a herbal tea to promote restful sleep can help take the edge off. If my dreams are too vivid, no matter how much sleep I've had, I feel as though I've lived all those events and I'm exhausted as a result.
Thursday 13th January
🔮 We start the day in the super socially active sign of Gemini. Gemini energy is great for getting out there and being heard. Conversations are easy, and there is a lighthearted and fun element to the energy. The Moon and Jupiter Square up, reminding us of where we may be overindulging or overdoing things.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - Where do you need greater self-discipline?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I'm a great starter but not so great a finisher. I'm fabulous at planning and getting off the starting blocks, but once the initial excitement and buzz has lifted, I find things much more challenging. I require greater self-discipline for those times when I've become bored easily and lost interest. Keeping things interesting is always my goal.
Friday 14th January
🔮 On Thursday, the Moon entered the Waxing Gibbous phase of the lunar cycle. This is the last phase before the Full Moon, and each day we feel that energy build. We have been pushing forward since the start of the year and its understandable if you begin to feel tired or even doubt your abilities. This is a time to trust that you can finish what you have started. Believe the energy will renew again, just as the Moon moves from new to full over and over. Mercury also goes retrograde today.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - Where do you need to trust your own abilities more?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I lose trust when the momentum seems to stop. And although I fully understand that there is an ebb and flow to every process, I still find the ebb challenging. My mind quickly panics and believes that it's gone forever, and quite often I lose focus as a result. This year, I am working on moving through the ebb and back into flow with greater confidence, by reminding myself that this energy is only temporary.
Saturday 15th January
🔮 Today's long void of course Moon is triggered by an opposition to Mars, which may trigger emotional outbursts and arguments. Let of stream by getting active or occupying your mind in a high concentration activity. Knowing this, avoid challenging situations or people. As the Moon enters Cancer later, all attention is brought to your self-care needs.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What situations or people could trigger an emotional outburst and how can you avoid them?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, my emotional outbursts often start with my own frustrations with myself which are then projected to those who I love. Often, I only recognise this in hindsight, and although I try to avoid this, I am only human.
Sunday 16th January
🔮 As we head towards tomorrows Full Moon in Cancer, the Moons opposition to Venus may highlight where you feel conflicted between your own needs and the needs of other people. Consider how you can use the Full Moon energy to process these conflicts and move forward.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - Where do you feel pulled in different directions?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I'm a Leo Sun and Capricorn Moon, so I feel as though I'm the only person who can do things the right way. This makes it very hard to allow others to help and support me. I have been known to make my life much harder than it needs to be for this reason. I am also aware that I will sacrifice my own desires for what I believe is the 'right' thing to do, to often find it was not worth the cost down the road. Does this resonate with anyone else?
Seasons & Cycles Year Long Tarot Journey
It's not too late to join!
I would love for you to join me on this journey through 2022.
My promise to you is that if you show up each month to connect with the themes in your monthly guide, you will start to see the results I've witnessed in myself, including:
- Being more aware of my own energy
- Identifying my dreams and goals with ease
- A feeling of inner knowing and understanding
- Finding it easier to plan ahead
- Improved mood and mindset
- Spending more time in a higher vibrational frequency
- Able to support those around me
- Increased curiosity in everything
- Boosted creativity
- Levels of patience, hope and belief vastly improved
Showing up for this journey takes me a couple of hours each month. That's all!
I see this as an important part of my self-car practice, and for this reason it is scheduled into my calendar with the same importance as a trip to the dentist or doctor.
Want to join me?
Find out more by clicking the link below, and choose the payment plan that works best for you.
This 12 month journey is only £57.70 for the full year, with instalment plans available.
Let's support each other through 2022