13th - 19th December Cosmic Week Ahead
13th - 19th December Cosmic Week Ahead
This week, 13th - 19th December, is all about the build up to our final Full Moon of the year in the sign of Gemini.
In this article, I share with you the daily themes we are working with based on the lunar phases and signs of the week ahead.
To get the most out of this information, I recommend each day you:
- Read the forecast.
- Consider how this applies to where you are in your daily life.
- Write down at least one action step you will take each day.
- Take action
Monday 13th December
With the Moon in the sign of Aries ♈ the element of fire 🔥 is the dominant and it's time to channel your inner warrior. The fire is further stoked with Mars entering Sagittarius ♐ as is your desire for adventure. Mercury entering Capricorn ♑ highlights the details of realising your goals.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What does adventure look like to you and how can you bring more adventure into your life?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I've got some major hiking plans for 2022, so my adventure involves mountains, countryside and a couple of challenges thrown in for good measure.
Tuesday 14th December
The day starts in Void of Course Moon energy triggered by a sextile to Jupiter. Channel your most optimistic side during this reflective time & tap into the energy of hope and good fortune. As the Moon enters Taurus ♉ , and the void ends, the element of Earth ⛰️ slows things down providing the opportunity for grounding and stability.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - When do you struggle to be optimistic and how can you recognise your potential for good fortune more often?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, optimism is a struggle when I'm tired, not taking care of myself, over working and eating the wrong foods. I know that what I put into my mind and body has a direct effect on my ability to be positive and hopeful.
Wednesday 15th December
The Waxing Gibbous Moon 🌔 phase is a time when you are asked to trust the process. The Full Moon will soon be here, and the intentions set at the new Moon are being carried along through the waxing phases. The Universe 🌌 received your order and is getting ready to deliver. Let go of your attachment to the outcome.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - Where are trying to control the outcome and how can you let go and allow the Universe to work it's Magick?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, holding onto a potential result until my knuckles are white is just part of my personality. Sometimes this keeps me focused, but other times it stops me from seeing the potential variations on the outcome I am looking for. Learning to release control is an ongoing process, but when I do, Magick really does happen.
Thursday 16th December
Today's Void of Course Moon is triggered by a square to Jupiter, and you are asked to reflect on where you need more discipline in your life. The void ends with the Moon entering Gemini ♊ a socially active sign. Air Moons 💨 are excellent for allowing you to reconnect with your mind and creative processes, which will support the brainstorming of your plans for the remainder of the year.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - Where would you benefit from greater discipline and how can you make it happen?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I have a tendancy to put work before health, fitness, learning and creativity. These things I crave but never seem to maintain any routine for long. I want this to change in 2022, which are non-negotiable times in my calendar for the things I love.
Friday 17th December
As the Moon in Gemini ♊ conjuncts Mars watch out for anger and frustration. Gemini is a very mentally active sign, so you may need to get physically active to burn off some excess energy and steady a busy mind. Gemini is the sign of the next Full Moon, which means your Full Moon work can begin.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - How can you improve the balance and harmony in your energy today?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I often need to decompress in Gemini energy as it just gets a but too noisy upstairs. The quickest way for me to do this is to go for a walk. Within 10minutes, my mind slows, in 20 minutes, I've stopped ruminating, and 30-60 minutes can be transformational and inspiring.
Saturday 18th December
As we nudge towards the Full Moon in Gemini (19th December @ 04:35 UK Time), you may notice the energy becomes overwhelming. With a square to Neptune today, be mindful of your mood, especially if you are prone to depression or anxiety. Use your coping strategies for prevention rather than cure.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - How does the build up to a Full Moon usually make you feel and how do you feel this time around?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I was born during the Full Moon phase of the lunar cycle so I love the energy, although it does make me a bit hyperactive. For this reason, I usually find that at the other side of a Full Moon I am totally exhausted and need to recharge.
Sunday 19th December
There's a lot happening today. The Full Moon in Gemini ♊ took place today at 04:35 UK time, swiftly followed by a Void of Course triggered by a trine to Jupiter. Venus began its retrograde motion. The Moon then enters Cancer ♋ prompting you to focus on self-care today.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - Where do you need self-care?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I've just moved house. I'm knackered! I will take self-care in all forms, especially chocolate.
Get Ready for 2022
Seasons & Cycle Tarot & Oracle Journey
Seasons and Cycles is a tarot journey of discovery like no other.
Each month, I guide you through the energy of the Moon, Cosmos, Planet and Calendar, using your favourite Tarot or Oracle deck as your guide.
This is a journey of self-discovery, growth, evolution and expansion, and I can't wait to share it with you.
Pre-order your Seasons and Cycle 2022 Tarot & Oracle Journey and get December 2021 for free!