20th - 26th December Cosmic Week Ahead
20th - 26th December Cosmic Week Ahead
This week, 20th - 26th December, is all about feeling the energy of the last full Moon of the year as she wanes for the last time in 2021.
This is our final push for letting go and releasing. Spend the next two weeks working on what you don't want to take with you into the next year, and allow yourself a clean slate and a fresh start when we get to the first new Moon of the year on 2nd January in the sign of Capricorn.
You can check out my new and full Moon calendar for more information on the Moons of 2022.
Monday 20th December
🔮 The Moon contines in the sign of Cancer ♋ today and we are asked to begin the week in the nurturing energy of this sign. Allow yourself the self-care you need to support you through the rest of the week.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - How can you nurture yourself today?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, my need for quiet moments is pretty high right now, so I promise myself some time today to just be. I may read, mediate, journal or doodle depending on what I feel drawn towards.
Tuesday 21st December
🔮 Winter Solstic Blessings! As the Sun ☀️ enters the sign of Capricorn ♑, we welcome the Winter Solstice❄️ and the start of the festival of Yule 🎄. This is a time to work steadily and methodically towards your goals. A void of course Moon slows the pace before the Moon enters Leo ♌ this evening ready for a firey start to tomorrow.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What are your goals for 2022?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I'm a Capricorn Moon, so I'm comfortable planning and preparing and I also feel more comfortable in the season of Winter than any other, although I do struggle with the lack of day light sometimes as I still have to feed my Leo Sun.
Wednesday 22nd December
🔮 The energy of the Moon in Leo ♌ lights to way today. Allow yourself to explore your creativity perhaps with a little Yule themed project. How about revisiting something you used to do at this time of the year when you were young for a nice trip down memory lane.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What fun did you enjoy as a kid at Christmas time.
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, we would play a lot of board games as a family which I loved as it meant we were all together, laughing and enjoying each others company in a way we didn't do at other times of the year.
Thursday 23rd December
🔮 Do you know what supports happiness? Not keeping hold of things that bring you down. At the Waning Gibbous Moon 🌖 you are encouraged to release and let go. Consider what you don't want to take into the New Year and spend from now until the January new Moon putting down the baggage and leaving it in 2021.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What don't you want to take with you into the New Year?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, self doubt is probably the biggest chunk of baggage I lug about with me from year to year. I'm ready to leave it behind for good.
Friday 24th December
🔮Today's Void of Course Moon is triggered by an opposition to Jupiter, the planet of good fortune, growth and expansion. This is a time to reflect on where you are holding yourself back through overindulgence and/or unrealistic expectations. As the Moon enters Virgo ♍ the stabilising Earth energy supports getting organised and ready for the new Year.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - Where are you holding yourself back?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I come back to self-doubt again, as the power of not believing I can do something is able to keep me firmly stuck.
Saturday 25th December
🔮 It's time to be a little fearless in your actions. The Moon is talking to Uranus and Mercury today, helping you to communicate your unique and interesting ideas. Be confident and be proud of who you are, especially the bits of you that are weird and wonderful.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What makes you unique and how can you embrace it more?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I always consider my geeky interests and obsession with information, knowledge and learning, part of my unique characteristics, which when put to good use can actually be my super power.
Sunday 26th December
🔮The Void of Course Moon is triggered by a trine to Pluto taking us deep into the underworld. Allow yourself to be guided into a beneficial challenge that may boost your motivation to do something you love.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What would you love to do more of?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, last year I started a walk 1000 mile in 2021 challenge. With that variety of life events I found this impossible to keep up with and eventually stopped tracking any of my hikes for fear of the reminder that I was never going to walk 1000 miles. This is something I really want to achieve, and I have just moved to the hiking capital of Yorkshire, so I have no real excuses any more. I will use this 1000 mile challenge as my motivation to do more of what I love.
Get Ready for 2022
Seasons & Cycle Tarot & Oracle Journey
Seasons and Cycles is a tarot journey of discovery like no other.
Each month, I guide you through the energy of the Moon, Cosmos, Planet and Calendar, using your favourite Tarot or Oracle deck as your guide.
This is a journey of self-discovery, growth, evolution and expansion, and I can't wait to share it with you.
Pre-order your Seasons and Cycle 2022 Tarot & Oracle Journey and get December 2021 for free!