27th December - 2nd January - Cosmic Week Ahead
27th December - 2nd January - Cosmic Week Ahead
This week, 27th December - 2nd January, is all about endings and beginnings. As we cross the threshold to the New Year, we end the week with the first New Moon of 2022, a Super New Moon in the sign of Capricorn.
You can check out my new and full Moon calendar for more information on the Moons of 2022.
Monday 27th December
🔮 Your Intuition - As the Moon enters the Last Quarter Phase 🌗 of the lunar cycle you may experience some inner conflict. Use your intuition to tap into the lesson inside the discomfort.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - Where do you feel conflicted and what is your intuition telling you to do?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, my inner conflict is showing as wanting to do too many things at once which results in not doing anything at all. I feel like I'm missing out on my personal interests and hobbies and need to find a way to make time for the things I love.
Tuesday 28th December
🔮 Inner Wisdom - As the Moon enters the sign of Scorpio ♏ things go deep. This is a time to access emotions, feelings, insight and wisdom not normally accessible. Slow down and be kind to yourself if the energy becomes too intense.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What feelings have become exposed today and what do they mean for you?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, Scorpio energy can be either an emotional rollercoaster or a period of spiritual freedom. To help me control the emotional aspect, I enjoy reading or watching something of spiritual interest to inspire me during this time of deep thinking.
Wednesday 29th December
🔮 Wake Up - As Mercury begins his pre-shadow phase of the retrograde cycle today in the sign of Aquarius, communication is highlighted. The pre-shadow phase is the time to witness and prepare for when Mercury goes Retrograde on 14th January.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What comes up regarding communication for you during this time?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, is about visibility in my business. I've taken a bit of a back seat and hidden behind blogs and social media posts while I reset my energy during the pandemic and moving house. I'm keen to change how I show up in the world and share what I love, which is lunar astrology and creativity.
Thursday 30th December
🔮 Find Clarity - The Waning Crescent Moon 🌘 asks us to slow down on our journey to the new Moon in a few days time. As she sextiles Mercury and triggers a void of course Moon, you are encouraged to express your feelings. The void ends as she enters Sagittarius ♐, and the theme of creating space for expansion begins.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What feelings need to be expressed?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, my feelings spin around my brain like washing in a machine. I'm a thinker, not a talker, but all this does is cause those feelings to mutate and turn into monsters. Something small can become huge if left undealt with in this way. Learning to express my feelings as they happen is on my list of habits to create in the new year.
Friday 31st December
🔮 Dark Night of the Soul - Watch out for triggers and conflicts today. Notice where your mind takes you that is challenging. Consider journaling through anything that comes up for you today as a form of processing your feelings and emotions.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What triggers low mood, anxiety or depression in your today?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, very often I find that my mind comes back to the same issue or challeging thought, proving that it's not been dealt with to the extent it needs to be to let it go. Often, it takes multiple attempts to resolve my personal challenges.
Saturday 1st December
🔮 Quiet Time - We are about to enter the dark of the Moon, when the Moon is in the same sign under which she will start a new cycle. Today's long void of course Moon is triggered by the Moon Square Neptune. It's important to be aware of your emotions, as this aspect could lead to low mood and negative self-talk. Catch it before it starts.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What does quiet time look like for you?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, quiet time is a hike, reading a book, or drawing. These things help me to completely zone out and detach from daily life.
Sunday 2nd December
🔮 Create Your Vision - As the Super New Moon in Capricorn ♑ hits today we are all about planning the year ahead. Capricorn is a practical Earth sign that loves to get organised. This is a great time to create your vision board for 2022.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What are your top goals for 2022?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I plan to journal my goals by category as I find this helps me to organise my priorities. My categories include:
- Money, Finances, Wealth, Prosperity, Abundance
- Aspiration, Reputation, Known For, Acknowledgement
- Love, Relationships
- Family, Home
- Health, Fitness, Routine
- Creativity, Hobbies, Interests
- Knowledge, Learning, Skills
- Career, Life Path, Vocation, Occupation
- Travel, Advenure, Fun, Excitement
Get Ready for 2022
Seasons & Cycle Tarot & Oracle Journey
Seasons and Cycles is a tarot journey of discovery like no other.
Each month, I guide you through the energy of the Moon, Cosmos, Planet and Calendar, using your favourite Tarot or Oracle deck as your guide.
This is a journey of self-discovery, growth, evolution and expansion, and I can't wait to share it with you.
Pre-order your Seasons and Cycle 2022 Tarot & Oracle Journey and get December 2021 for free!