3rd - 9th January - Cosmic Week Ahead
3rd - 9th January 2022 - Cosmic Week Ahead
Well, here we are, in 2022, and raring to go!
We ended last week with the first New Moon of the Year in the sign of Capricorn. This is our yearly planning Moon, as Capricorn loves to prepare for the future. Inside the Moon Portal membership group, myself and the other members are enjoying creating vision boards in line with the New Moon energies.
The Moon Portal doors open in February for a limited time. Find out more about the Moon Portal and sign up to my newsletter list to be the first to know when I'm taking new members by clicking below.
This week, 3rd - 9th January, is all about getting started. As we pull away from last Sunday's new Moon, we begin to build, create and take action on our goals and dreams for the year ahead.
Let's look at the energy breakdown for the week ahead below. I also share a daily journaling prompt and a look at how I process the theme for the day ahead based on what's happening in my life right now.
Monday 3rd January
🔮 Listen to your intuition - With the Moon sextile Neptune today, your attention turns to the more spiritual side of things. Spiritual work gives you the tools to navigate challenging times. As the Moon conjuncts Pluto and goes void later today, the potential emotional intensity is ready to test your resilience.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What spiritual tools can support you through emotional intensity?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, my best, but most underused spiritual tool is finding connection. If I allow myself to slow down and tune into the energy around me, inside my body and mind, I find that I can process and navigate most things with much greater ease, as it often takes the intensity away from the event or experience.
Tuesday 4th January
🔮 Open Up - Mercury is currently in his pre-shadow phase of the retrograde cycle. As the Moon conjuncts Mercury today, communication is highlighted, especially regarding talking about your feelings with those you love. Spend more time with those you love today, and open up and talk.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What do you want to talk about today?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, These days, I can talk about most of my feelings with others, but it wasn't always that way. I've noticed that as I personally process my feelings and emotions, I can talk more freely about them with those I love. This shows just how important the personal internal work can be for my close relationships.
Wednesday 5th January
🔮 Your ambition - Todays main energy is the void of course Moon, triggered by a sextile to Mars. This generates strong energy regarding achievements and ambitions. If you currently lack direction, focus and drive, tap into this energy and explore what you want to achieve through journaling and talking to those closest to you.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - If you could only achieve one thing in 2022, what would it be?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I feel as though I have a million half finished projects on the go and the result it that none of them are getting the attention and focus they deserve. I plan to review my projects and highlight the ones I'm most passionate about. These will then become my main focus for the year ahead.
Thursday 6th January
🔮 Don't dwell - The long void of course energy ends as the Moon enters Pisces today. Pisces is a water sign associated with emotional expansion. Be careful not to dwell on the past and carry regrets or feelings of self-pity. The Waxing Crescent Moon encourages you to start moving forward.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What negative emotions surface today?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I know that water Moons can be a bit of a rollercoaster for me, especially if I don't feel mentally or physically as fit and healthy as usual. As I continue to recover from eating too much and moving too little over Christmas and New Year, my mind and body resist the healthy changes I'm trying to implement, and the result is low mood and self-doubt. I know this will pass, as it's triggered by adjusting to a healthier lifestyle. Give me a week, and hopefully I should have stopped sulking lol.
Friday 7th January
🔮 End of a Cycle - The day ends with a void of course Moon triggered by a sextile to Pluto. As the Moon moves from Pisces to Aries, a cycle closes as another begins. This is an emotionally powerful time to explore how you want your life to look.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What are your intentions for the start of a new cycle?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I love how many opportunities are available to draw a line under the old and move onto the new.
Saturday 8th January
🔮 Single Focus - As the Moon enters the sign of Aries you will experience the energetic shift as one cycle ends and another begins. As a fire 🔥 sign, Aries is driven and determined. And with Aries, this energy is super focused on one thing at a time. Don't try to accomplish too much today. Aries energy brings fresh ambition, energy and enthusiasm for you to tune into.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - What one thing would you like to start today?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I like to use the Aries Moon to implement something new. I have a big list of New Year ideas which can't possibly be started simultaneously. Aries Moons are great for picking one thing from the list and getting started.
Sunday 9th January
🔮 Build Confidence - At the first quarter Moon, we often notice our first major discomfort or challenge of the lunar cycle. However, it's important not to focus too much on it. Instead, look at what is working and allow your confidence to soar. With greater confidence comes greater control.
- ✍🏻 Journal Prompt - Where do you feel most confident in your life?
- 👩🏻🦰 For me, I have a great skill for organisation. Although I often feel overwhelmed when things are not organised, I am always confident in my ability to resolve the chaos quickly. I have also learned that sometimes I have to step away and return to these challenges if they feel too much to deal with. Awareness is therefore a valuable tool in my collection.
Have a great week!
Seasons & Cycles Tarot & Oracle Card Journey 2022
Seasons & Cycle Tarot & Oracle Journey
Seasons and Cycles is a tarot journey of discovery like no other.
Each month, I guide you through the energy of the Moon, Cosmos, Planet and Calendar, using your favourite Tarot or Oracle deck as your guide.
This is a journey of self-discovery, growth, evolution and expansion, and I can't wait to share it with you.
Pre-order your Seasons and Cycle 2022 Tarot & Oracle Journey and get December 2021 for free!