- The Strawberry Full Moon
- When is the Full Moon where you are?
- The Power of a Full Moon
- Things to do on a Full Moon
- Your Guide to The Full Moon in Sagittarius
The Strawberry Full Moon
Each of the Full Moon’s have a name and these can be different depending on where in the world you live. The Strawberry Moon is the June Full Moon but it is also known as the:
- Mead Moon
- Rose Moon
- Honey Moon
The Full Moon in Sagittarius will be on Monday 17th June.
The exact times for major time zones can be found further down this blog
We use the Full Moon to review where we have been and make sure we are still lined up in the right direction towards out goals and dreams.
Some questions to ask yourself during this phase in the cycle are:
- What baggage have you picked up along the way?
- Where do you need to practice forgiveness?
What are you grateful for?
Specifically with the Full Moon in Sagittarius we are being asked to look at expanding our horizons and working out where our potential blocks and self-imposed limitations lie……yup, I’ve got a few of those which need dealing with this time around!
During the Sagittarius Full Moon:
- Be spontaneous & follow your heart
- Look to the horizon and see how far you can venture
- Break free of your self-imposed chains and limitations
- And get a taste of what you’re here on this Earth plane to do
When is the Full Moon where you are?
I’m in the UK and the Full Moon is at 9:30 AM on Monday 17th June.
Here’s a link to find out what time it is in your part of the world
I’ve also included some time zones below for quick reference.
The Power of a Full Moon
A full moon occurs when the Sun and the Moon are opposite each other and we see the full illuminated surface of the Moon in the sky. The Full Moon is not only shining a light on the planet but in the deepest corners of our own lives.
Full Moon’s can be an emotional time as things that were once hidden come to the surface. This is also a time when many people are more sensitive than usual or even more susceptible to the energy of the Moon generating unusual behaviours.
The Full Moon in the cycle represents a time of completion and I recommend your focus is now applied to completing projects you’ve already started and tying up loose ends. This is also a brilliant time to look back and celebrate how far you have come.
The next phase we enter into is the Disseminating (Waning Gibbous) Moon which is 3.5 days after the Full Moon and this is when we release and let go. Now you may currently practice releasing on a Full Moon, and if this works for you then that’s great however I follow the traditional practice of witches.
Things to do on a Full Moon
For a more detailed guide on what to due on a Full Moon check out the below article.
Your Guide to The Full Moon in Sagittarius
Inside The Magickal Moon Club I create three guides each month, one of which is a Full Moon Guide for the specific energies of that Full Moon. I also create a monthly cycle guide and a New Moon Guide.
Here’s a look at the Full Moon in Sagittarius Guide which is available to Magickal Moon Club Members now.
The Guide includes:
- Introduction to the energy of the Full Moon in Sagittarius
- Facts, Energy and Magickal Correspondences
- Keywords to guide you through the energy
- The Influence of Sagittarius
- What to expect when the Moon is in Sagittarius
- Planetary Aspects and Influences
- Planetary Retrogrades
- Forgiveness and Gratitude Practice
- Journaling questions for a deep dive into the lessons for you to work with during this phase
- Exclusive Tarot and Oracle Card Spread to take your deep dive even further (p.s. I’m known for creating kick-ass spreads!)
To find out more and join today just click the image below!