The Magick begins on 13th April 2020
Then I’ve got something exciting to share with you!
There was a point in my life where I was totally overwhelmed by trying to make time for a spiritual, creative, lunar, witchy life. I felt as though I was spinning multiple magickal plates at once and it became frustrating.
I thought long and hard about how to bring this all into one place so that I didn’t have to only explore one or the other. I no longer wanted to choose between the Moon or my creativity when it came to the limited time I had available in my life.
I wanted it all. So I found a way.
I had always been intrigued by beautiful grimoires and book of shadows and I decided that creating one of my own was how to combine my spiritual growth with my creativity.
The result of this exploration was this online programme Lunar Witchcraft Creative Journaling.
What is Lunar Witchcraft Creative Journaling?
Lunar Witchcraft Creative Journaling (LWCJ) is an online programme guiding you through learning more about the moon, magick and creative journaling all in one super gorgeous space.
As an online programme you work through videos, workbook, printouts and guides from the members area along with live events and community support inside the private Facebook group.
This online programme is about three things!
What will you learn?
Lunar Witchcraft Creative Journaling has everything you need to help you explore……
During this course I will be guiding you on an amazing journey of self-discovering and adventure as I give you the tools you need to create a bespoke Moon journal as you accelerate your magickal lunar journey.
Let’s take a closer look inside:
Confidently choose your journal & art supplies with inspiration and guidance. This module includes:
- Journaling style and inspiration
- Journaling evolution and going with the flow
- How to choose your journal
- Things to journal about
- Ideas of every month of 2020
Feel your inner creative stir as we look at creative journaling inspiration, ideas and styles. This module includes:
- Art supplies ideas and inspiration
- How to use what you already have
- My favourites to try
- How to use magazine cuttings in your journal
- Using vintage book pages
- Painting backgrounds
- Creating boarders and doodles for decoration
- Creating an index
- Symbols, key and glossary of terms
- Scrapbooking the Moon & other Moon art
Fully understand the phases, signs, elements and energetic influence of the Moon. This module includes:
- An introduction to the Moon
- including science facts, supermoons, micromoons, blue moons, eclipse moons & void of course moons
- The Phases of the Moon
- The start of cycle
- Astrological influences
- Working with the phases in your daily life
- Working with the elements
- Fire Moons
- Earth Moons
- Air Moons
- Water Moons
- Moon Signs
- The Moon through all 12 signs of the zodiac
- The New Moon and You
- The Full Moon and You
- The New and Full Moons of 2020
Get to know the signs and symbols in your natal chart and draw your own from scratch! This module includes;
- Getting your free natal chart information
- Your Sun Sign
- Your Moon Sign
- The Planets
- The Houses
- The Aspects
- Drawing your own super creative natal chart
Cast a spell or two, create a Moon altar and create a lunar ritual. This module includes;
- Creating a Moon altar & what to include
- Cleansing your altar space
- Lunar Magick
- Casting a circle
- Using the Moons energy for Magic
- Working with the Triple Goddess – Maiden, Mother, Crone
- Lunar Spells
- Spellwork through the phases of the Moon
- Spells for money, confidence, wishes, releasing worry, protecting your home
- Magickal Moon References and Themes
- Using the elements in your spellwork
- Magickal themes of the Full Moons for Magick
- Protecting your journal with Magick from prying eyes
Flow with the pagan festivals of the Wheel of the Year. This module includes:
- The Wheel of the Year Artwork for journaling
Explore types of divination, practice candle gazing, moon scyring and create your own tarot spreads. This module includes:
- The Magick of Divination
- What is Divination
- Timings for Divination
- 12 Divination tools to explore
- Candle Gazing
- Design you own Tarot and Oracle card spread
Explore your personal relationship with the Moon with a line a day lunar journaling. This module includes:
- Monthly journaling prompts
- Journaling guidelines to support your personal development and spiritual growth
- Features of the lunar year through journaling
And there’s more!
Check out these awesome bonus
What do you get for your money?
How is the course delivered?
The course is delivered in a number of ways and you can choose which way is best for you.
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if you:
This course is not for you if:
- Are not prepared to invest some time in your own journey
- Want something you can just print out for later (this is hands on stuff)
- Can’t give yourself permission to embrace a new magickal chapter of your life