Make your Lunar Journey Magickal with a Witchy Twist to Creative Journaling
I’m going to take a guess that you’re reading this because you’re drawn to the Moon, you love a bit of the witchy side of life and you keep meaning to dedicate more time to learning more about it.
Well, first of all, that’s awesome!
- But, does it feel daunting and impossible when you don’t know where to start?
- And how about those curve-balls that life keeps chucking your way…..does your spiritual practice and personal development journey get sacrificed when times get tough and you need it the most?
Yup! I hear you, and I’ve been there.
When we struggle to find the flow for prolonged periods of time things get uncomfortable. Stress, anxiety and depression increase. We put our own needs right to the bottom of the list while taking care of everyone else. And quite often we feel unsupported or unheard.
This can have a knock on effect to many areas of our lives within our physical, mental and spiritual health and well being. The ripple effect then touches those around us as our unbalanced lives leak out for the world to see no matter how hard we try to cover it up.
And it all just gets a bit messy. Don’t you agree?
- I’ve been through this cycle a few times and I could never put my finger on what to do about it.
- I wanted to make time to heal, soothe and grow as I knew the importance of this for my spiritual journey.
- I craved creativity but I had no idea where to start.
- And I wanted to feel more in sync with the world around me rather than bumping up against it at every turn.
- It is possible to improve on where you are right now.
- And if you don’t know where to start, there is always someone who can show you the way.
Here I am!
Oh and btw, you should know that I’m weird and really love moss!
Why work with me?
- I used to be stressed & uptight.
- I would often feel overwhelmed and like life was swallowing me whole.
- I didn’t prioritise myself and I didn’t give myself any constructive time out.
- I wasn’t great at prioritising my personal development and felt wholly off kilter.
- I never really considered myself creative or artistic and initially I began with a colouring book and some coloured pencils as a way of coping with the curve-balls of life. I noticed that when I was creative I felt calmer. My mind would slow down and I could deal with situations better.
- And I wanted more.
Then came the Moon. Well…………..it had always been there, but that big beautiful orb in the sky stole my attention so often that I just had to know more. I’d already been introduced to the Moon in my witchy studies and I began to understand the importance of working with the cycles when practising magick.
So, I dived in deep and allowed myself to work with her rather than against her and I transformed my life for the better.
Then came the time to combine them all and the Lunar Witchcraft Creative Journal was born which is what I want to share with you.
What is the course all about?
During this course I will be guiding you on an amazing journey of self-discovering and adventure by giving you the tools you need to create a bespoke Moon Grimoire and accelerate your magickal lunar journey.
Let’s take a closer look inside:
Bonus Module: The Moon and Divination – The Moon works so well tools such as tarot, oracle, runes and meditation and we will go into these practices in more details in this bonus module. I will even show you how to create your own rituals and spreads based on the specific energies of the 13 Moons.
How Much is the Course?
The price of this 16 week course with lifetime access to the members area, private Facebook group and me is:
You can choose to pay by:
- 1 Instalment of £350
- 5 Instalments of £70
- 10 Instalments of £35
The doors will be opening in March/April and we will officially start with Module one on 1st May (Beltane).
There will be a limited number of places available at each intake to allow me to provide you with the best possible support on your journey.
To be the first to find out more and to get a behind the scenes look at the course creation just enter your details below.
You are under no obligation to join the programme but I will make sure you get first refusal.
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if you:
- Are drawn to working with the phases of the Moon but don’t know where to start
- Currently feel stuck on your spiritual and personal development journey
- Want to commit to getting more creative and trying something new
- Would like to discover more about your emotions and behaviours and how to find balance and stability
- Lack self-care and regularly feels stressed out, anxious or depressed
- Want to embrace the magick and power of the Moon
- Crave a bit of creativity, magick and witchery in your life
This course is not for you if:
- Are not prepared to invest some time in your own journey
- Want something you can just print out for later (this is hands on stuff)
- Can’t give yourself permission to embrace a new magickal chapter of your life
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if I’m not creative?
Everyone is creative at some level and this course will help you to find what you’re good at. I also provide plenty of printables and drawings for you to use in a scrapbook style for your journal so anyone can make a beautiful grimoire
How do I access the course?
The course content is in the form of videos and downloads which can be accessed through a members area. Every couple of weeks I will release the next module and we will work through everything together. You will also have access to a private Facebook group where I am available to support you on your journey and answer your questions during our live chats inside the group.
When can I sign up?
The doors will open up to twice a year. If you’ve made it to this page and the doors are currently closed just click the FIND OUT MORE button to sign up and be the first to know when the doors open again.
How do I sign up
Just click the buttons under the price on this page and select how many instalments you would like to pay by and you’re in!
How long will I be supported in the Facebook group by you?
You get lifetime access to the modules members area and you will remain in the private Facebook group for as long as you would like to. During each intake I will be providing guidance and support inside the group. The course will run for 16 week’s however, that doesn’t mean everything stops when we get to the end of the modules. I will still be available in the group and there will be another intake joining the party which means you can follow along all over again.